- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Payments Via PayPal®
- Buy Over $39.99 Worldwide Free Shipping
- 😍Most Customers Recommend this product😍
Quickly make perfect round holes in marble, tiles, and even tempered glass!
The unique design inside the drill bit can speed up the drilling speed. Inserting wet tissues inside can effectively reduce the drilling work, and no longer need to spray water all the time.
These diamond drill bits made of Cemented carbide are durable, have long service life, high quality and good performance. It can work normally even on curved glass bottles.
It can be used to drill glass, ceramics, porcelain, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, limestone, slate, marble, granite, light stone, and fiberglass.
- ✔ Satisfied Size - 6mm/0.23", 8mm/0.31", 10mm/0.39", 12mm/0.47", 14mm/0.55", 16mm/0.62", 18mm/0.7", 22mm/0.86", 26mm/1.02", 32mm/1.26"
- ✔ Ideal Application - This diamond coated core drill bit removes a complete circle from glass, marble, tiles, granite, ceramic or other. They are perfect for drill glass, tile bottles, blocks jars, fiberglass porcelain tile ceramic, slate Mable, granite light stone
- ✔ Super Material - These diamond drill bits made of Cemented carbide that is durable and has a long service life, which are high quality and good performance that excellent for making the clean and accurate hole.
- ✔ Sharp&Smooth Cut - Coated with high-quality diamond, the diamond hole saw creates a high precision, smooth cut with no broken edges. Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably
- Material: Diamond Coated
- Technology: Electroplate
- Applicable Rotate Speed: 800-1000 rpm
- Color: Silver
- 6mm/0.23", 8mm/0.31", 10mm/0.39", 12mm/0.47", 14mm/0.55", 16mm/0.62", 18mm/0.7", 22mm/0.86", 26mm/1.02", 32mm/1.26"
Q: What bits are included in the package, what sizes?
A: Our bits have 15 different sizes featuring: 6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/25/26/28/30/40/50 mm. A screwdriver is included for multiple demands
Q: Will these fit and work with a dremel?
A:I used a cordless drill. It would not fit my dremel. Also, I felt that I head better control cutting the stained glass with the cordless drill.
Q: Can this diamond drill bits be used for concrete?
A:Sorry, can't be used in concrete.
Q: Is it easy to used this to cut holes in stained glass?
A:Yes! It cuts smoothlyPACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1 Set x Glass Tile Marble Hole Drilling Bit Set (10PCS)
- 1 x Hole Saw Guide Jig Fixture (Extra purchase)
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or credit card' button.
We will provide 100% satisfactory customer satisfaction. If you do not have a good shopping experience for any reason, we will make every effort to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the items you purchase.
Online shopping can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know that buying something and trying it is absolutely risk free. If you don't like it, don't be sad, we will do it right.
If you need help, please contact us and we are here to serve you.