- 👉Buy 2 Free Shipping Worldwide
- 👏Pay securely with PayPal
- 🌈SSL certificate provides 100% security
🔥Now place an order and you will get a hanging chain, you can hang your reading glasses anywhere as an ornament
🌈🌈After repeatedly been confronted with the question why glasses have to be so inconvenient, industrial designer created the first fashionable foldable pocket glasses. The folding mechanism is such that a separate outer casing for preventing the glasses from scratches is not necessary.
maii combines all functional necessities with design, fashion and image:
- maii was developed in collaboration with renowned opticians.
- maii is made of titanium, so almost unbreakable.
- maii protects its own glasses, so scratches are virtually excluded.
- maii is no bigger than a cigarette lighter, making it easy to carry with you.
- maii is fashion and can be worn as a necklace.
- maii are the glasses you definitely want to be seen with
maii is more than just a pair of spectacles. maii is unique, small, convenient, unbreakable, traceable, scratch free and a beautifull to be seen with. maii can be personalized by choosing your own color, necklace or accessories.
*The difference between zoom reading glasses and traditional reading glasses:
Made from Germany’s latest technology on colored reading glasses, the ARNO technology.
Prevent blue light, ultraviolet light, Anti Reflective, Anti Glare, and Anti Eye Strain lens, protect eyesight.
highest quality and almost unbreakable. Highly precision assembling and the use of titanium as base material for the 28 different parts maii foldable pocket glasses are comparable to Swiss clockworks. No bigger than a lighter and unique in its kind maii is as functional as it is fashionable.
Suitable For A Variety Of Occasions-Anti-blue light progressive multifocal glasses for indoor or outdoor, all-weather wear, for people with presbyopia problems, especially when reading books, newspapers, watching TV, playing games, traveling, gathering, fishing, this is A thoughtful and practical helper