ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST. Easy-to-use flexibility strap to improve your leg flexibility, balance and range of motion in a natural body position. Just a few weeks of consistent use and your friends will notice considerable improvements to your movements.
MOVE EFFORTLESSLY. Dance stretch band that's ready to use in a few seconds: put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the D-ring and you're ready to take your poses to the next level.
DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS. Premium Stretching Equipment. Premium Education. Premium Service. Train with confidence. Nothing will break due to use of high quality materials: 150gr cotton strap that smoothly slides through 6mm solid metal welded D-ring. Door anchor secures the strap with a metal bolt through a metal plate.
ECONOMICAL. This is the LITE version of our Door Flexibility Trainer, which is more affordable than the more complete PRO version.
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1. Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2. Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3. Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4. Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5. Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.