1. It is a lighter and also is a knife
2. Windproof, retro style lighter
3. Lighter with skull shape, fashionable personality
4. High-quality zinc alloy material, durable
Material: Zinc alloy
Package includes: 1X skull shape lighter
Color: as shown
Size: as shown
1.Due to the light and monitors effect, colors may have lightly difference.
2.Please allow 0.5-1cm errors due to manual measurement. Thank you for your understand!
Note: Because the cargo cannot carry gas or fuel during air transportation, this product does not contain gas, please inflate it after you recive it.thankyou!
If you have any questions about this product, please contact us first. We will do our best to solve it. Thank you!
How to operate Inflatable:
1. Before inflation, use a small tool to support the inflatable core, completely exhaust the residual gas inside, so as to eliminate the pressure in the lighter gas tank;
2. Press the outlet of the aerated tank downwards vertically for about 5 seconds each time, two or three times.
3. Please wait for about 5 minutes after the inflation is completed. If there is still no fire after 5 minutes, please increase the adjustment valve. (Note the +-direction)
Detailed inflatable description:
1. When refueling, there must be no sparks or flames around it. Make sure it is safe. Do not refill while smoking;
2. Qualified butane gas should be used. Poor quality gas may damage the lighter or reduce its service life.
3. When refilling a normal model, please invert the lighter, align the gas outlet of the gas bottle and cover the inlet of the lighter, press it a few times and keep it for about 2 seconds each time; if the gas cannot be filled, it may be a gas There is excess air remaining in the box. At this time, you can deflate, use a small screwdriver to quickly deflate the air inlet 1-2 times, and then perform the refill operation;
4. When refilling the loudspeaker, please use a flat-blade screwdriver and other tools to loosen the air inlet screw cover, and then follow the above steps. After the filling is completed, the screw cover can be screwed flat, not too tight; otherwise, the cover will not be dense, the cover sound will not be crisp, and the gas will escape. Hardcover type loudspeakers should be filled with special gas nozzles. 5. When refueling gasoline engines, open the head cover, pull out and invert the movement, lift the outer sponge and add an appropriate amount of gasoline. After the gasoline penetrates the inner cotton, cover it. The outer sponge is put into the casing;
6. After refilling various types of lighters, wait at least 1 minute to adjust the temperature of the newly charged gas to room temperature, and wait for the residual gas attached to the outside of the lighter to completely ignite. If the ignition operation is performed immediately at this time, the residual gas on the outside of the lighter may be ignited, causing unnecessary danger. After refilling the gas, if the flame height is too high or too low during use, it is normal and the flame height can be adjusted appropriately.
Regulate the flame
1. During use, as the product gas content decreases and the ambient temperature changes, the flame height will change to a certain extent. This is normal and you can adjust the flame height moderately;
2. When in use, the normal flame height should be adjusted; windproof and direct lighter lighters are 1.5-2.5 cm; loudspeaker, gasoline and open flame lighters are 2.5-4.0 cm;
3. If you need to adjust the flame height, please use a flat-blade screwdriver to align the flame regulator groove; if the lighter has an adjustment ring, you can directly adjust it with your fingers and turn clockwise in the direction of (-) arrow , The flame height can be adjusted lower; turning in the direction of (+) arrow, that is, counterclockwise, can increase the flame height. Note: Rotate counterclockwise and do not exceed half a circle based on normal flame height. Otherwise, it may damage the product;
4. The gasoline lighter should control the flame height by adjusting the height of the ignition wick. If the flame height is too high, you can use scissors to cut the wick a little; if the flame height is too low, you can pull out the wick appropriately.