EFFICIENT PRESSER FOOT - This presser foot greatly help in accomplishing many professional sewing jobs for a more productive work environment.
WIDE RANGE OF USAGE- It allows easy sewing of appliques on leathers, denim, vinyl, fur, suede, synthetic fabrics, laminated fabrics, foam, rubber, plastic, nylon, and more! Sew fashionable accents on blouses and dresses, make borders for curtains or even put valance to bedspreads or skirts using this roller foot.
UNIVERSALLY FIT - This perfectly fits MOST sewing machines. This is applicable for use in SINGER, JUKI, CONSEW, ECONOSEW, ARTISAN, MITSUBISHI, TAIKO, and JANOME sewing machine to name a few.
HIGH-QUALITY BUILT - This presser foot is made of high-quality metal that is environmentally friendly and with a high degree of durability and strength.
EASY TO USE - It is reasonable in size, lightweight, easy to store and carry. The installation process is very simple as well. This is a necessary part of an industrial sewing machine.
HOW TO USE
- Attach Leather Roller Presser Foot to the machine; adjust the needle position to the far left to sit next to the wheel of the foot.
- Place the trim on the right side of the fabric edge, aligning the flange of the trim with the raw edge of the fabric. Stitch the trim to the fabric, sewing next to the trim.
- Place the second piece of fabric right side down, aligning the raw edges of both fabrics. Using the same settings as above, stitch through all layers, on top of the first stitching.
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Wheel diameter: 2.2/2.5/2.8CM
- Weight: 50g
- Package Includes: 1 * Leather Roller Presser Foot